Calling all those intersted in coaching a team at MMC 2015
We are currently actively seeking Basketball, Football, Hockey and Rugby Coaches for all levels through the 2015 season.
If this is you! Click the pic below to download the Expressions of Interest form, complete and email back with your sports CV. Applications for Rugby Coaches will close Friday February 27th, 2015 at 5pm.
Click here for an Expressions of Interest Form
Volunteer Recruiting Process
The following is the process of recruiting, managing and supporting coaches for sports teams at Mount Maunganui College
These processes are to be followed by all Persons in Charge of Sport (PICs) in all codes across the school. This will ensure that every
code is recruiting with the same transparent process for taking on volunteers.
Volunteer Recruitment Process
- All top-level coaching positions across each code must be advertised in the local paper and school website, one term (minimum) prior to the tart of the season. PICs are expected to liaise with the Sports Coordinators regarding the final dates for adding their code to the advertisements and offer current volunteers an opportunity to respond with an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) are available for completion by applicants from Sports Coordinators.
- Applicants must complete the EOI and return with cover letter and sports CV (EOI, Coach Volunteer Description and Code of Conduct are available below)
- All applications are then passed on to the appropriate PICs for sorting and selection
- Interviews are held where applicable-Sports Committee (SportCOM) can be used for selection of appropriate candidate where necessary.
- Police Checks completed on applicants
- Applicant recruited, EOI, cover letter, sports cv, completed contract and signed code of conduct are to filed all together with the Sports Coordinator.
Please click below to download the required documents, complete and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for Volunteer Click for Coach Code
Coach Description Form of Conduct Form