COACHING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Calling all those interested in coaching a team at MMC
We are always on the lookout for Volleyball, Baslketball, Football, Hockey and Rugby Coaches for all levels through the season.
If this is you! Click the pic below to download the Expressions of Interest form, complete and email back with your sports CV.
Talk to us for an Expressions of Interest Form
Volunteer Recruiting Process
The following is the process of recruiting, managing and supporting coaches for sports teams at Mount Maunganui College
These processes are to be followed by all Persons in Charge of Sport (PICs) in all codes across the school. This will ensure that every code is recruiting with the same transparent process for taking on volunteers.
Volunteer Recruitment Process
- All top-level coaching positions across each code must be advertised in the local paper and school website, one term (minimum) prior to the tart of the season. PICs are expected to liaise with the Sports Coordinators regarding the final dates for adding their code to the advertisements and offer current volunteers an opportunity to respond with an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) are available for completion by applicants from Sports Coordinators.
- Applicants must complete the EOI and return with cover letter and sports CV (EOI, Coach Volunteer Description and Code of Conduct are available below)
- All applications are then passed on to the appropriate PICs for sorting and selection
- Interviews are held where applicable-Sports Committee (SportCOM) can be used for selection of appropriate candidate where necessary.
- Police Checks completed on applicants
- Applicant recruited, EOI, cover letter, sports cv, completed contract and signed code of conduct are to filed all together with the Sports Coordinator.
If you are interested in volunteering as a Coach or Manager for the upcoming seasons
Please click below to download the required documents, complete and email back to [email protected]
Click for Volunteer Click for Coach Code
Coach Description Form of Conduct Form