Mount Maunganui College library has a wide range of resources to help our students develop their literacy, and to promote and support personal reading. Students have access to our Moodle from the school webpage, which provides links to curriculum related information, as well as websites to support their research. The library is open before school, at interval and lunchtime.
Our resources include
- A wide variety of fiction for all levels
- Non fiction and reference books to support the curriculum
- Magazines and newspapers
- Vertical file with up to date articles supporting subject areas
- Online access to Epic and INNZ
- Research computers with internet access
- Search computers to access our catalogue
- Laptops for issue
- Online encyclopedias
Epic gives schools access to databases containing thousands of
international magazines, newspapers, biographies, reference works and images. You can print off up-to-date full text articles. Ask the librarian, or go to our Moodle for log in and password.
Index New Zealand lists information about articles published in 300 New Zealand newspapers, magazines and journals since 1987. It does not provide the full article, you need to request this through the librarian.
Any Questions (to come)
Tauranga City Library